Thursday, September 09, 2010

Still got it?

Steven decided on Day 1 to see if he could still ski. I warned him not to, after all, it's been 15 or more years since he got up on ski's and I could just picture broken bones and/or a bad back or shoulder, and with hunting season just a few days away, well, I didn't want to have to say: "I told you so....." However, he decided to ignore me (Me! Me who knows All, and predicts All!)
Well, it just goes to show that, amazingly enough, I am not always right. Who knew? He couldn't slalom, but he did get up on two ski's and had no injuries to show for it, nor a pulled back or shoulder. The Hunt shall go on!
If that wasn't enough excitement (for me anyhow) he then decided to go tubing with 2 of his cousins. They had quite a ride, with some spills and chills, but once again, everyone arrived back on the beach intact. What do I know? I know that being in your 50's doesn't mean that the fun is over!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: