Friday, December 30, 2005

Oh Holy Cow. One week tomorrow and I head off to Vancouver. The time has gone so fast. I guess I am as prepared as I'll ever be. I seem to have come down with some sort of Obsessive-Compulsive disorder concerning my suitcase however. I have packed and re-packed and packed yet again. It all fits too neatly, so obviously I am forgetting something crucial. But I keep telling myself that whatever I forget, I can always buy over there. Unless of course it's my passport or money or credit cards or glasses or medications. Hmmm....maybe I had better go and check out that suitcase again....

And guess what? I was surprised the night before last with this fantastic digital camera...oh my God, I was SO happy! Thank you, I just love you guys. What a great thing to do! Mind you, my head is almost exploding with the reading of the manuals, I feel like I am cramming for an exam, trying to learn all the basics before I leave. I have been fooling around with it though, and it doesn't really seem that hard to figure out. I'll have 22 hours on the plane with nothing else to do, I should be a pro by the time we land.

So when I return, I'll be able to post all sorts of great pictures on here, theoretically anyhow, whether I'll actually be able to figure it out may be a whole other story.

No comments: