Thursday, May 11, 2006



Above:. Steven, Irene, John, Marilyn & Roy.



The latest family event was the wedding of my nephew. It was a small but elegant affair and we all had so much fun, weddings are like mini-family reunions and I always have a blast with my in-laws, especially since I am an only child. The food was fantastic, mmmm the lasagna was SO good (I ate far more than my fair share) and the selection of cakes and squares just made a perfect day even more so! Well, seeing John and Leslie get married was pretty special too, but hey...having someone else cook, serve and clean-up is pretty damn special also!!

1 comment:

Californiamama said...

Lovely pictures, beautiful bride, handsome groom, thanx for sharing. I'm a sap for weddings! I especially like the shot of them exiting the old railroad car.