Friday, September 01, 2006

Did I mention that a week or 2 ago Steven decided to re-caulk the bathtub? Not a big deal, he does it every year or so. This time, however, he got carried away and tore down the wallpaper border and thus had to repaint the entire bathroom. It did need it though, and it then enabled me to go out and purchase new towels, a few new pictures and new doo-dads (toothbrush and soap holder etc.) I even found a bunch of Alfred Sung things on sale, so it was all fun. I hate the mess of that sort of thing though and I was SO happy when it was all done.

So today I came home from work to find this: (scroll down) Apparently we are getting new tile and tub-surround this week. ***sigh***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon,it will be like a new bathroom when he is finished. Glad it's you and not me. :)

Trish said...

Holly crap man, is that the downstairs or the upstairs washroom...if its the main...SUCKS to be you right now...guess you'll have to do the old fashion way, wash bucket in the backyard haa haa