Friday, September 29, 2006

I know that some of you who read my blog live in areas where there is no snow, so I thought you might be interested in seeing how the trees start to "turn". The weather gets colder every night and the trees start to turn at the top and then as the cold weather gets lower the bottom parts will turn yellow as well. I always like the way they look at this time of year, half gold and half green. These trees are across the street from me, my neighbours planted them about 20 years ago. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Coral said...

The trees are really beautiful...I think I take that for granted. Of course not everyone would see how beautiful our trees are in the early days of fall! Nice Shot Shan~
Coral

Californiamama said...

Looks like just the very tops were "kissed" by the sun! What a lovely picture, thanks for sharing, I miss this time of year back home, these darn palm trees stay green all year long!