Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Computer Woes

I was trying to get a new template for my blog, and I was also trying to put some "links" in the link area and I totally screwed things up and I thought I lost all my archives, which made me very sad as all my Africa adventures were there. But I seem to have corrected that part, however the links will not be attempted again. At least not by me...maybe one of my more literate friends can help me out over Christmas (Rhiannon? Dani? Coral?) As well, we had no internet for a bit and work is INSANE so I have fallen behind in my posts. Today I am determined to get some Christmas decorations up in the house and presents wrapped.

During that last doozy of a windstorm in Victoria, a tree crashed through my Dad and Maria's bedroom window!! Thank God they were not in there at the time, so no one was hurt, however quite a mess was left behind. The "window folks" will be able to do all the repairs, there was no structural damage. **whew**

No comments: