Monday, January 15, 2007

Too Cold!

What is with this weather? Minus 27? Who does one complain to? It's so cold, it's that bitter, bone-numbing chill that just sucks the life right out of you. It's too cold to walk the dog, it's even too cold to walk myself. It's all I can do to run right out and start the truck...bundled up in my down jacket, wishing I had down pants. Do they make such a thing? Just think, last year at this time I was in Tanzania...enjoying the +40 weather. I'll never forget that heat, although it wasn't so much the heat as the humidity (hee, hee, I never thought I'd actually use that phrase in all seriousness) It was like walking through a field of hot, wet towels. "Good times, good times."

But, speaking of Tanzania, I have an excellent chance to return to Haydom this year. Stay tuned for further details.

No comments: