Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dad

I guess it's fairly obvious that the 2 pictures below are of me and my Dad, but I forgot to write anything when I downloaded them, and then I was out of my mind for 2 days with The Dreaded Toothache Pain. However I am now pain free as a result of a dentist visit and a pair of dental pliers. Yes, he pulled it, dentists really want to always save teeth (which I guess is understandable) but this one (back molar) had been filled years ago and part of the filling had fallen out and it was abcsessed. Long story short...I had three choices:
1) Titanium post and new tooth, involving surgury and time...$3,000
2) Root canal and crown, involving a little less time........$1,475
3) Pull it and be done with it in 45 minutes for $96.00......Priceless

And yes, for those of you (I was one) who hadn't priced out dental work lately, those prices are "thousand" and yes they are REAL! YIKES!

No comments: