Sunday, September 07, 2008

Change



Change always scares me a little bit, even small changes like the template of my blog. Yeah, I know, what a geek, but, what can I say? It has just taken me about 45 minutes to look at the new blog and then the old blog and decide which I like better. Eventually I lost the link to the old one, so here we are, with a new looking blog.



Facebook is changing too, so I have that to cope with as well, and I see there is an update for Hotmail also. What is this techno world coming too? Changing things every 15 minutes...I barely get proficient with one thing, and it's time for something else. I won't even go into the stress that occured when we cancelled Shaw cable and got a Star Choice satellite dish.



I am going to go and read my book now; ahhhh, The Book, it never really changes much. You open it and turn the pages. Simple and painless. It works when the power is out, and it's portable. You don't have to read any instructions before you use it, and it's all powered by the mind. They don't become obsolete, and it never needs batteries. I love my books!

~Any change, even for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts
~Arnold Bennet

No comments: