Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Perfect size!

I'm not a huge ice cream fan, but every now and then I like a taste, as long as it isn't vanilla. Steven loooves ice cream, but only vanilla. What to do...what to do? If I buy a flavour I like, it will sit forever, if I buy a flavour he likes, which is only vanilla, then I sadly get none on the rare occasion when I want some. And I'm sure it ruins his vanilla moment when I just scowl as he tries to enjoy.

Haagen Daz to the rescue! Sweet and tiny containers of delectable flavours at a mere $2.00 each. And as a bonus, the little container is plastic with a snap on lid, perfect for leftover, well, it's small, so I don't know what would fit there, 14 leftover peas or a mouthful of spaghetti I suppose. Who said technology was failing us? Not me!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: