Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I just changed over from the "old" blogger to the "new", and as most of you know, I am not a techno-whiz, not even in your WILDEST dreams. "They" (you know, the little people who live inside my computer) promised me that everything about my blog would be the same (so...then why change it?) and the first place it took me was here, to "new post"...so I have written this and will now go to my blog and (Hopefully) see not only this, but all my other stuff as well. (crosses fingers and prays to the Techno-god.. )

1 comment:

Californiamama said...

That makes two of us NONTECHNO wizards! Too funny, I as well have been holding my ground on converting over, worried it would be MY blog (out of the zillions) that would get lost in the shuffle. But....seeing as you were successful think I'll go give it a try, wish me luck...