Thursday, January 28, 2010


We are in the midst of planning our trip to Cuba, but there are too many places too choose from, so my TA said that she'd do some research for me, and quiz her other customers who have recently returned.


Isn't that the height of laziness for me? Too lazy to plan a trip? But I think it's from the exhaustion of this cold that I can't seem to shake. I have had it since a week before Christmas, and it's so close to being gone, but it just won't quite go.


I just want to sit in the hot sun somewhere and have beach boys in small bathing suits bring me coconut type drinks. Preferably with coloured umbrellas in them.

1 comment:

J.C. said...

I finally had to get an antibiotic to get rid of this insane cold/flu thing and I have only had it since New Year's Day.
I can't even imagine how fabulous it would be to head for Cuba!!!! Maybe I will get wild and plan a trip to Kimberly for the afternoon....
I am going to Toronto in the spring though to meet my soon to be born little baby grandson and that will be fabulous.