Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Another year.....I don't make resolutions, but I did sort of make a decision. I decided to write something in my blog every single day. I sat down with my new and beloved ipad and wrote a short, but wildly entertaining missive for today, January 1st.

And it would not "publish".  There were odd error messages, and then the "publish" button just vanished. I was pretty annoyed because you know how it is when you write something and then lose it....it's like the fish that got away...you know, it just gets more and more brilliant as you try to recreate it. *sigh*

So,I decided that once a week would be plenty. Surely I can find something to share with you once a week, and surely I can find the time to turn on the desktop computer and have a blog that works.

But I decided to try the ipad one more time, so far I can still see the "publish" button, so here we go....

No comments: