Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our new play thing

We went out today and came home with a motorhome. It's not brand new, which is a good thing. I am most assuredly not a "brand new" person. I'm either afraid to use a brand new thing in case I spill/break/stain/lose or ruin it...or, I do use it and am so nervous that it's no fun. Our trailer that we had last year was that way...full of stained glass and oak and frilly things and velvet stuff...I was afraid to cook in it. (yeah, yeah, I know...when you're camping you're supposed to cook outside and usually I do, but sometimes it's rainy or cold or I might simply be anti-social and want to stay in) Anyhow, we ended up hardly ever using it so we decided to sell it and look for something more our style. This one has linoleum instead of carpet (yes! The other one had RUGS!) and just regular curtains that you can wash, if need be and no fancy doo-dads. It has a large bed with room to almost sit up (so none of that claustrophobic thing goin' on) , a bathroom with a nice shower and cute little built in microwave...just in case.(the microwave isn't in the bathroom you understand) It's perfect for us, just the right size so now I am anxious to get out into the bush...should the sun ever shine...you can see how grey and glooomy it is today. I started to walk the dog and got caught in a downpour.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Californiamama said...

Its perfect! And when we can finally leave "forever freakin sunny" California, back to our cabin, you guys MUST drive it down to visit.