Tuesday, November 05, 2019

South Africa #28

So I’m not home yet, but I’m at a place where I can send pictures, I have a couple of hours of free time, so I will do a bit of catching up.

Remember when I said The Otter Trail, the hike beside the Indian Ocean was fairly tough and full of boulders to scramble over? The same place where I saw the giant locust, the giant bee and the giant King Cobra? These are the giant rocks. I sweated like a giant myself. Imagine clambering over these for (what seemed like) hours and hours. This was only one small stretch. And it was hot.



But back to the Addo game drive. We also saw a Black Backed jackal who was chewing on a warthog.


And a few more kudus.
 

And elephants and zebras hanging out together. Notice the baby zebra by the elephant. 



The leopard tortoise was scurrying along at a great rate of speed, I was sort of surprised at how fast he was going.





No comments: