Thursday, October 31, 2019

South Africa #24

After the waterfall hike we came back to the resort to relax, and I changed out of my disgusting and sweaty clothes. Rinsed a few items out and hung them all over the room like a Chinese laundry. A few of us wandered over to the local village and had a great lunch of pizza and beer. Except I had pizza and coke. 


And maybe I had some ice-cream as well. Just maybe....



This is the pizza place, we just sat and relaxed and watched the local animal life.



This is the local animal life. 


And before I knew it, it was supper time! I swear, even though I’m doing so much walking, I most assuredly won’t be losing any weight.  Supper was at “Marilyn’s 60’s Diner”, a restaurant dedicated to Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, and all things 50’s-60’s. It was very bizarre to find a place like this in the middle of Nowhere, Africa. I didn't take a picture of my dinner because I had the All-American Bacon & Eggs.  
I don’t really eat breakfast at breakfast time, so I have been craving bacon and eggs, “breakfast for supper” is always a hit with me.


Tomorrow is our first game drive, so we were in bed early so we could get an early start.

No comments: